Advanced Technology Search (ATS) is a recognized leader in Executive Search within the Defense Electronics, RF/ Microwave and Wireless Communications Industry. We specialize in the placement of executive management and other professionals in engineering, business development, marketing, and operations.
Within the Defense and Military Communications markets; we have successfully placed and developed extensive resources to fill the following position types:
- High Level Engineering Managers and Program Managers.
- Executive level; including VP/ General Managers and Product Line Managers for $100 Million to $300 Million Operations.
- Sales and Business Development professionals who have specific customer experience with EW, COMMs, DARPA, NSA, SONAR; Defense Agencies and OEMs.
- RF/ Microwave MMIC and board level circuit designers, including specialists in Power Amplifiers, Receivers and Antennas.
- Systems Requirements Engineers; for SATCOM, EW, Radar, SIGINT, Electro-Optics and Communications…
- Digital Hardware Designers; DSP, ASIC, FPGA….
Our major clients include:
ELECTRONIC SURVEILLANCE AND SIGNAL INTELLIGENCE:
DRS SIGNAL SOLUTIONS
DRS CODEM SYSTEMS,
DRT; Digital Receiver Technology
M/ACOM Signal Intelligence Group…
DEFENSE CONTRACTORS; EW, RADAR, CCC, ELECTRO-OPTICS, SONAR, MISSILES:
DRS C-3 SYSTEMS
ITT, Clifton, NJ,
LOCKHEED MARTIN Chelmsford, MA,
DRS Night Vision Systems..
THALES, Clarksburg MD
HARRIS RF COMMs,
ITT Fort Wayne, IN …
RF Component Suppliers to DEFENSE MARKET:
COBHAM / M/ACOM, Lowell, MA
COBHAM Defense Systems / REMEC
CRANE / SIGNAL TECH,
TRIQUINT, Richardson, TX ,
Integrated Defense Systems…
For assistance in your hiring needs, call Adam directly at: (973) 669-0400
Go to our Testimonials page to see references from hiring managers and human resources professionals at these companies. They will attest to our professionalism, tenacity, attention to detail, and superior knowledge of the Defense Electronics industries, as well as the excellent results that they have achieved by using ATS to handle their hiring needs.