Our client is a leading Manufacturer of MMICs and Modules for Defense, Broadband and Wireless Infrastructure applications. For the past 5 years or more, they have consistently outperformed the market, and are rapidly growing. They seek MMIC Power Amplifier Designers, in the Boston MA, Richmond,VA and Los Angeles, CA locations.
They are looking for current GaAs MMIC PA Design from 3-5 years or more up to a Senior Principal Level with 10+years experience.
- We prefer Higher frequency, high linearity MMIC Power Amps, in GaAs, GaN, or SiC.
- We prefer Experience designing in 6GHz to 40GHz frequency range. These PAs go into Wireless infrastructure, Defense and even Optical Networking applications.
Candidate needs a Green Card or US Citizenship.
- Design new and innovative MMIC power amplifiers for wireless infrastructure and defense markets.
- Participate in technical design reviews to help evaluate the viability and functionality of new IC products in development.
- Contribute to the development of product and technology roadmaps pertaining to power amplifier products.
- Provide mentoring for less experienced MMIC design engineers.
- Position requires a BS in EE or related field of study with an MS EE preferred and a minimum of 3 to10 or more years of experience in MMIC Power Amplifier design.