We are working on behalf of our client, the leading maker of RF ICs, Power Amplifiers and RF Front Ends for Mobile applications. They also have a strong presence in WLAN, infrastructure and 5G applications.
Our client is looking for an RF IC Designer to support RF to Millimeter Wave applications (5G). Will design a broad spectrum of RF ICs; Switch, Antenna tuning Module, Filter, Front End module.
Need an MSEE or higher, with 3+ years designing RF ICs. But also open to PhDEE with very strong academic focus on RF IC Design.
Need Cadence tool experience, RF Measurement skills. Prefer Silicon /SiGe or SOI experience, but RF IC or MMIC Design in GaAs or other devices is of interest as well.
We are seeking an experienced RFIC Designer to support new RF and Millimeter-wave switch and front end product developments for wireless, cellular handset, and infrastructure markets. Responsible for designing low to high power RF front-end RFIC circuit (RF switches, Antenna Tuning Devices, RF couplers, RF filters, Integrated RF Front-end module, etc.) for wireless, handset, and infrastructure applications in Silicon/SOI process. Product development experience required. Knowledge in cellular/Wifi system and packaging for RF products is a plus.
MSEE or PhDEE with 3 to 10+ years of industrial RF IC Design experience.
- Strong experience with design simulation tools such as Cadence, ADS, EM simulations tools (HFSS, Sonnet, Momentum, EMX, Ansys).
- Strong RFIC, MMIC design experience (simulation, layout, laboratory engineering evaluation) in Silicon or SOI process, experience in RFIC design on RF switches, Antenna tuning device, and Antenna switch modules is a plus.
- Knowledge of Design Architecture; RF IC switch/filter and RF front end design back ground with knowledge in RF, WLAN, and mobile communication system.
- Knowledge of RF test parameters and test equipment; oscilloscope, VNA, spectrum analyzer, RF sources, hands-on experience in RF testing.
- Knowledge of device or product characterization.
- Background in package designing and simulation for RF product.
- Knowledge of analog circuit for controlling RF circuit.
Must possess good communication and presentation skills and the desire to be part of a dynamic team.