DSP Software Engineer
We are working on behalf of a leading maker of defense systems that go into (EW) Electronic Warfare, Signal gathering, Radar and Missile Systems. They are looking for DSP Software Development Engineers, from Staff to Senior Principal levels.
Need C, C++ language in Linux or Unix environments, with test and debugging skills. Will implement DSP /Signal Processing algorithms that go into radio/transceivers for these defense systems.
Must be US Citizen.
• 6 -10+ years of experience
• Experience leading a small team of software engineers or acting as a Subject Mater Expert
• Experience developing C or C++ applications
• Experience in high performance, multi-threaded embedded software designs
• Experience with Real-Time Operating Systems such as VxWorks, ThreadX, FreeRTOS, LynxOS, or Integrity
• Prior experience with Defense Radar Design and/or Development programs
• Experience in building and deploying Embedded Linux solutions
• Experience in developing applications for Microblaze, Nios, or other soft-core processing platforms
• Design experience in the following radar system areas: receiver, exciter, waveforms, digital beamforming, signal processing
• Experience using MATLAB
• Excellent communication, technical writing, oral presentation, and interpersonal skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Required Education (including Major):
• B.S. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent degree (advanced degree a plus)