Packaging FEA Engineer
Our client is a leader in RF Power Amps, PA Front End Modules and BAW Filters for 5G Smartphone phone and WLAN applications.
They have grown incredibly from organic growth.
They are Looking for a Packaging FEA Engineer for their RF Front end products. Will be responsible for IC/MEMS Packaging, FEA Modeling, and should have a solid understanding of PCB technology, packaging materials, material interactions, processes, mechanics, and analytical techniques. Experience with Abaqus or Python script is highly preferred.
Need an MS or PhD in mechanical/civil/mechanics engineering with 5-10 years of industry experience.
• Advanced degree (MS, PhD) in mechanical/civil/mechanics engineering, background with material process engineering preferred
• 5-10 yr experience in IC/MEMS packaging, and finite element analysis (FEA) / modeling (FEM) in packaging area. Experience with Abaqus/Python script preferred
• Solid technical understanding of full range of PCB technology, semiconductor packaging materials, material interactions, processes, mechanics, dominant failure mechanisms and analytical techniques
• Expertise in defining device level and package level FEA projects, performing simulation using various modeling techniques and material models, and interpreting modeling results
• Skilled at building modeling infrastructure, and achieving automation for modeling construction and generating reports by writing scripts / codes
• Experienced in modeling validation by experimentally characterizing materials, measuring in-plane and out-of-plane displacements/strains, etc.
• Understanding of package qualification and reliability methods, failure analysis, statistics, control methodology is preferred
• Excellent communication skill and ability to work with cross-functional teams