Mobile RF Power Amplifier Design Engineer
Currently seeking a Power Amplifier Design Engineer, up to the Principal level, for an opening with a leader in RF Power Amps, PA Front End Modules and Acoustic Filters for cell phone and WLAN applications. Locations in the San Jose, CA; San Diego, CA; Greensboro, NC; Los Angeles, CA and Boston,MA areas We also have needs for SOI Switch, LNA and BAW Filters Design Engineers. The ideal candidate should have a BS/MS/Ph.D with at least 2-10 years of Power Amplifier IC Design and/ or Front End Module Design experience.
This company has the best overall compensation plan in the RF front end space including excellent bonus and RSU stock equity.
Responsibilities of the Power Amplifier Design Engineer
· Be part of a Power Amplifier design team.
· Be part of fast moving mobile smartphone market.
· Solve complex RF technical issues.
Requirements of the Power Amplifier Design Engineer
· BSEE, preferably a MSEE or better
· Minimum 2-10 years of PA IC and /or FEM Design experience
· PA Design /Simulation, PA Characterization /Tuning, and some PCB design skills (not required but ideal)
· Strong motivation to be a RF Power Amplifier Designer
· Understanding of Electromagnetic/Microwave engineering/Analog circuit design/RF communication system
· Advanced coursework or emphasis on Active RF/Microwave circuit with GaAs HBT or CMOS RF circuit design
· Experience on Cadence layout tool and ADS simulation is plus
· Should know how to work under stress to deliver time to market product