Power Electronics/Magnetics Design Engineer
We are working with a leading maker of Power Conversion and Magnetics parts.
They are looking for a Power Electronics Engineer, based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
We need a BSEE with 3 to 7+ years’ design experience in power conversion, analog electronics, or magnetic theory.
- 3-5 years magnetic coil, transformer, and power supply designs within an ISO, and/or AS9100 regulatory environment required.
- Familiar with AC/DC, DC/DC, and AC/DC power conversion topologies and their magnetics design requirement required.
- Experience in CAD software such as Solidworks required.
- Experience in design, prototype and test switch-mode power supplies is desirable.
- Experienced in Finite Element Analysis software is strongly desirable.