Senior II Principal RF/Microwave – Antenna Design
We are working on behalf of a leading Defense contractor which produces Electronic Warfare, Radar and Missile Systems. They are looking for a Principal RF/Microwave Designer in Antenna Group. We are seeking candidates with a strong working knowledge of radar systems including architectures and RF/Microwave components and subsystems and a strong working knowledge of electromagnetic theory.
Candidates will enjoy using their strong analytical skills in radar, antenna, and microwave systems, as well as hands-on experience in the testing of microwave components and antennas. Candidates will employ their written and oral communications skills, and a desire to provide technical support for proposal activities. Team leadership skills including cost and schedule management experience is desired. Candidates will have a propensity for learning through self-study, and be comfortable in a multi-tasking environment. Candidate must also be capable of working with multi-disciplines of engineering.
• BS degree in Electrical Engineering and 5-12 years of experience in antenna or radar analysis and hardware design and test
• Experience in radar system design and radar system operation
• Experience leading technical teams in antenna, RF/microwave, or radar developments
• Ability to obtain a Secret clearance
• MS degree in Electrical Engineering and 5-12+ years of experience in antenna or radar analysis and hardware design and test
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong academic background that includes courses in: Microwave Engineering, Electromagnetic Theory, Antenna Theory, and Radar Systems
• Hands-on experience with electromagnetic simulation tools such as Ansoft HFSS, HP ADS, and phased array or RCS analysis tools
• Strong measurement capability, including Vector Network Analyzers, and antenna measurements
• Experience in technical writing, proposal writing, and oral presentations
• Experience in cost estimating, budget and schedule management