Senior RF NPI/Test Engineer, FEMS
We are working with a leading maker of ICs and modules for Mobile, 5G and WLAN RF Front ends.
They are looking for a Senior RF NPI/Test Engineer for Mobile RF ICs, LNAs and Power Amps. Based in San Jose, CA.
We need MSEE or PhDEE , with 2 to 8 or more years of RF test HW and SW. We need strong experience at getting RF Front End products into high volume manufacture, including Data Analysis skills, and experience in yield improvement.
In this highly visible role, he/she will work closely with cross-function teams to develop next generation of Front End Modules products, support on-time delivery of customer samples, perform product level and component level characterizations, resolve product-related quality issues, provide final testing solutions per product specification, and identify areas for yield optimization for high volume manufacture.
- MSEE with 2-years related industry experience or Ph.D. in EE with related thesis topic.
- Must have experience on testing FEMs, PA, LNA, switch, filters or other RF front end related components.
- Need strong device physics and process knowledge in GaAs, MEMs or bulk Si and SOI technologies.
- Must have experience on setting up RF Test Systems (e.g. Agilent Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generator, VNA) for small-signal and large-signal characterizations and/or large-volume testing.
- Self-motivated, target oriented person with clear sense of priority and multi-tasking capability.
- Familiar with LTE-3GPP specs.
- Knowledge of statistical data analysis using JMP or R.