Senior RFIC Product Marketing Manager; IoT Market
In this position, you will be joining a successful and energetic Broad Markets Marketing team. You will be responsible for managing and growing an existing Market Segment within the Emerging-IoT verticals. The scope of responsibilities includes new product definition, business case generation, promotion, pricing strategy/negotiation, and associated go to market strategies. Additional supporting activities include overall market segment TAM/SAM modeling, tracking segment trends and dynamics, competitive threat analysis and R&D investment recommendations. This is a key position driving our continued growth in the Emerging-IoT segments by expanding our content footprint by leveraging the broad product portfolio.
You will work collaboratively with the field sales and application engineering and internal Business Units to develop winning product roadmaps and associated strategies. The Emerging-IoT Segment Manager has overall responsibility for driving product promotion and associated training including product collateral and sales presentations. Key performance metrics include accretive revenue growth, market share expansion and content diversification.
You will be the marketing leader for one of the Emerging-IoT market segments. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Overall market segment strategy and business plan
• Ensure that product justifications are well researched, justified and structured to gain maximum ROI for the company and market penetration growth
• Drive product collateral and product support documentation for customer facing activities
• Set Roadmaps and business direction, be involved in customer / market development activities through a close working relationship with sales activities
• Defining account strategies for your customer base; driving engagement through the discovery, evaluation, negotiation and design win process
• Sales Training Material Generation
• Work across corporate functions and business units, as required
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with multiple competing priorities and who finds satisfaction in being accountable to accomplishing results quickly and accurately. Experience with RF semiconductor market and working in a global, matrixed organization is preferred.
• BS or B. Eng in Electrical Engineering or related engineering field, MBA or financial analytics exposure
• 12 years of related experience
• Team player mentality & Self motivated
• Strong sense of customer orientation and effectiveness
• Well versed in RF markets (Cellular, WiFi, BT/BLE, ZigBee, etc)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors, to drive alignment and collaboration
• Sensitivity to confidential matters
• Demonstrated ability to confront tough issues and contribute to collaborative solutions
• Previous Automotive and Industrial markets experience preferred
• Willing to travel ~25% of the time