Senior to Principal level Software Engineer – Embedded SW
The Radar Controls and Electronics Department is seeking engineering professionals to be part of the Embedded Software Engineering teams that design and develop world-class Surveillance Radar programs in our Massachusetts Locations. Embedded Software Engineers in this position will be responsible for supporting multiple programs and multiple platforms. Successful candidates will be expected to perform as individual contributors leading embedded software engineering supporting high performing Integrated Product Team and mentoring junior engineers.
U.S. Citizenship status is required.
• BSEE or CS or higher level degree, with 4-10+ years of experience Embedded SW Development
• Experience developing C or C++ applications
• Experience in high performance, multi-threaded embedded software designs
• Experience with Real-Time Operating Systems such as VxWorks, ThreadX, FreeRTOS, LynxOS, or Integrity
• For Principal level: Experience leading a small team of software engineers or acting as a Subject Mater Expert
• Prior experience with Defense Radar Design and/or Development programs
• Experience in building and deploying Embedded Linux solutions
• Experience in developing applications for Microblaze, Nios, or other soft-core processing platforms
• Design experience in the following radar system areas: receiver, exciter, waveforms, digital beamforming, signal processing
• Experience using MATLAB
• Excellent communication, technical writing, oral presentation, and interpersonal skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite