Transient Voltage Suppression (TVS) IC Design Engineer
• Design semiconductor leading edge protection products (TVS), applying knowledge of electronics engineering principles, such as advanced semiconductor transistors.
• Conduct Silicon design feasibility studies based on device modelling and simulation using TCAD and PSpice softwares.
• Perform device characterization data analysis to verify device model and performance.
• Collaborate with process integration team to propose silicon wafer process flow and Design of Experiments (DoE) process condition for prototype trials.
• Work closely with applications engineers and marketing personnel regarding new product definition and specification.
• Provide development engineering support to subcontractors, including yield analysis, transfer and set-up of new products, and technical troubleshooting of development issues.
• Ensure finished products adhere to specifications and Quality Control (QC) standards prior to release.
• Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering or related field or equivalent qualifying experience??
• Qualifying experience must include 2 years in the following areas:
• Power Electronic Circuit Design
• Transient Voltage Suppressor (TVS) Circuits (preferred)
• Advanced Semiconductor Transistors
• Silicon Wafer Process Flow
• Device Characterization Data Analysis
• PSpice Software
• Design of Experiments (DoE)
• Appropriate knowledge of bipolar, BiCMOS or power discretes device physics, and silicon level design techniques.
• Experience in device simulation tools and layout tools.
• Must have good oral and written communication skills
• Willingness to become part of a dynamic engineering team which values growth and innovation of both products and individuals.