Currently looking for Microwave and MMWV Module, MCM and complex Subassembly Designers for opportunities with a leading maker of RF /Microwave ICs, Modules and Subsystems for Wireless and Defense markets in the Boston, MA Area; Phoenix, AZ; Los Angeles, CA area; San Diego, CA; and San Francisco Bay areas. Interested candidates should hold an Advanced Engineering Degree with Power Amplifier, Synthesizer, Oscillator /VCO, DRO, PLL, Up/Down Converter design skills.
Responsibilities of the Microwave Module Design Engineer
· Responsible for design and production support activities.
· Design into Space, Defense, satellite and wireless infrastructure applications.
· Interface with MMIC designers, process engineers, and production assembly/test technicians throughout all program phases of research, design and production.
· Perform all other duties as needed.
Requirements of the Microwave Module Design Engineer
· MS and BS engineering degree levels
· Some specialties desired include: Power Amplifier, Synthesizer, Oscillator /VCO, DRO, PLL, Up/Down Converter design
· Prefer Chip & Wire, MCM, defense market design techniques, but could be from Defense or Wireless Infra world
· Proficiency with modeling tools like ADS, MW Office, HFSS
· U. S. citizenship required
· Secret Clearance preferred