Senior Algorithm Engineer
• Research & develop algorithm and architecture model for the hardware implementation of video CODEC, including HEVC, AV1 and VVC etc.
• Research & develop video pre and post processing algorithm, including noise reduction, HDR and super resolution etc.
• Participate and follow video standards development.
• Work with hardware team to support RTL design and verification.
• Work with firmware team for firmware development, debug and integration.
• PhD in EE/CS/CE, or MS in EE, CS or CE with 2+ years of experiences with video algorithms.
• C/C++ programming, Linux shell, Perl, Python, gcc and gdb.
• Expertise in video codec such as HEVC, VP9 and AV1.
• Familiar with HEVC/VP9/AV1 reference software HM/libvpx/libaom.
• Familiar with video processing algorithms.
• Experience of computer vision and machine learning a plus.
• Bilingual in English and Mandarin Chinese is a plus.