Senior Modeling and Verification Engineer
• Develop C-model for the hardware implementation of video CODEC such as H.264, HEVC, AV1 and VVC.
• Develop comprehensive test plans, design direct and random test cases to verify the correctness of the hardware design.
• Work with hardware team for RTL implementation and perform verification and validation of hardware functions.
• Work with firmware team for firmware development, debug and integration.
• MS in EE, CS or CE with 2+ years of experiences with verification and/or modeling, or PhD in EE/CS/CE.
• C/C++ programming, Linux shell, Perl, gcc and gdb.
• Knowledge of popular video standards such as H.264, VP9 and HEVC.
• Knowledge of AV1 and VVC standard a big plus.
• Experience of SystemC, Verilog/SystemVerilog a plus.
• Experience and understanding of MIPS and/or ARM CPU architecture a plus.