Working on behalf of a leading maker of RF ICs, Power Amps and modules for Wireless and Comms markets. They are looking for a Marketing Manager for the Wireless Infrastructure and Cable TV Markets.
Key areas of focus would be Massive MIMO and Small Cell applications. The mission of the job is to understand customer needs, and create a product roadmap to optimize market penetration and profitability.
We need a BSEE or higher degree, with 4 to 10 + years experience in RF technology space, leading up to 2-3+ years of Applications Engineering or technical marketing in the RF area. The candidate could even be an RF Design Engineer, if they have the experience or adaptability to deal with customers. The candidate can have experience in any RF IC , PA or Module area; infrastructure or Mobile. It would be preferred if they speak Chinese. Travel is about 25%.
- Targeted end market segment identification
- Market segment strategy and product roadmaps
- New product definition and business case generation
- Product promotion and design in/wins
- Pricing strategy/negotiation, and all other outbound marketing activities
- Responsible for the overall market segment business plan
- Ensure that product justifications are well researched, justified and structured to gain maximum ROI for the company and market penetration and share growth
- Drive product collateral and product support documentation for customer facing activities
- Set roadmaps and business direction, be involved in customer / market development activities through a close working relationship with sales activities
- Defining account strategies for your customer base; driving engagement through the discovery, evaluation, negotiation and design win process
- Work across corporate functions and business units, as required
Additional supporting activities include market segment TAM/SAM modeling, tracking segment trends and dynamics, competitive threat analysis and technology investment and acquisition recommendations. This is a key position driving our continued growth in the Communication Infrastructure market segments.
You will work collaboratively with the field sales, application engineering, marketing peers, the company’s business units to develop winning product roadmaps and associated strategies. The Wireless Infrastructure Product Marketing Manager has the ownership, responsibility and autonomy for driving the overall success and achievement of key performance metrics. These key performance metrics include accretive revenue growth, market share expansion and content diversification.
- You should possess a BSEE with 4-12 or more years of product marketing / business development / Application Engineering in the semiconductor industry.
- Experience in the cellular, cable or other Mobile RF markets
- Team player & self motivated
- Background in RF & microwave components & systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to analyze market reports and relate to market development dynamics
- Strong sense of customer orientation and effectiveness
- Capable of driving broad alignment and collaboration
- Proven ability to work with and influence executives and senior marketing and engineering management
- Demonstrated ability to confront tough issues and contribute to collaborative solutions
- Prefer fluency in Mandarin Chinese
- Willing to travel globally up to 25% of the time